Locally hosted & supported
Cloud Phone Plans
Complete per-handset VoIP phone plans & handsets
3CX VoIP Buisness Phone Solution
What is 3CX?
3CX is a world-standard, easy to use, all-in-one business VoIP telephony system which delivers a lot more than just a phone.
The package comes with web interface, mobile phone integration and app, Microsoft Teams or Skype style video conferencing, softphone options, just to name a few. You can quickly view, call and edit contacts or accounts on demand with a few clicks of the mouse.Sound good? Get 3CX VoIP Now
Sync your communications easily across all devices with 3CX
DC Tel has partnered with 3CX to upgrade our already great VoIP offerings for SMBs. With unlimited trunk connectivity as part of our packaged delivery, you can roll out a 3CX solution in minutes from our parent company DC Two's cloud data centre facility in Perth. Your clients need only to unpack their phones anywhere in the world, plug into the internet and they can be working immediately.
As always, DC Tel has a partner first focus – helping you add another great income stream to your IT business, without the headaches. We support you in providing the hardware and software to your end customers.
Trusted by over 250,000 customers worldwide, you can be like Mitsubishi, Pepsi or American Express and have the functionality, versatility and simplicity all in one package too.
What is the 3CX phone system?
A 3CX phone system comprises of;
- IP phone hardware of your choice including desk phones, reception switch phones and softphones via your computer
- Windows and Mac software
- Mobile phone integration via a native app
- Web based, easy to use management console
- Failover and backup peace of mind
- CRM integration
- Live chat and talk within your team or directly with customers on your website
- Video conferencing features built in
- Call centre features and reporting
- Plus a lot more.
How does 3CX work?
- DC Two hosts the service on our cloud, providing great speed, backup and redundancy
- We work with you to select the right hardware or soft phone solution for your requirements
- The service is pre-configured so when you receive your hardware you can simply plug & play to start enjoying your new service
- No waiting for the IT department or technician to come and change your settings or move a phone, simply do it all through the web management console
- Replace your chat and video conferencing apps across your desktop computers and mobile devices
- Implement a failover and backup of the system, to keep working even if your internet connection doesn’t
What is VoIP?
VoIP or Voice over Internet Protocol is where you make calls over an internet connection. Your voice is sent in small sound file packets to the other person and back again, securely with no noticeable delay.
Since the national NBN rollout, internet speeds have been generally increasing, but part of this rollout also requires the large scale migration of telephony to VOIP based systems. The main benefit being the flexibility of being able to take your telephone service anywhere that there is an internet service at the office, via your laptop or on the go through your mobile device.
By 2022, the traditonal ISDN network will be shut down. Your business must have migrated to VoIP before then.
- Simple, flexible and affordable phone solution for your business
- No longer do you need multiple apps and solutions to get work done. Enjoy the 3CX feature rich solution which syncs across your phone, computer and mobile device
- Easy to use and configure web based management console
- Reduce your phone bill by up to 80%
- Allows you to install new phones or move phones quickly and easily
- Reboot or configure phones remotely
- Import contacts or link it two-way with your preferred CRM system
- Advanced security features including automatic updates, global IP blacklist, encrypted calls and limit admin access plus more
- Deploy in the Cloud with DC Two or on premise
- Desktop Windows and Mac app with integrated softphone, chat and video conferencing
- Native feature rich mobile apps
- Detailed reporting and data available
- Next generation call centre features
- Failover and backup ready to prevent business interruption
- Work faster and easier by knowing team status and availability
- Install web chat on your website
- Drag and drop call flow designer – route calls based on time of day, customer menu input, implement voice payment gateway, surveys and more
How much does 3CX cost?
By using the DC Tel 3CX solution, your business telephone costs will be significantly reduced while allowing ongoing expansion, maintenance or changes to your phone system to be done inexpensively and simply.
From as little as $132 +gst per month for four VOIP services, you can sign your business up today.
Provisioned with unlimited landline and unlimited mobile calls across Australia, leverage from your new NBN service today. (Handset extra)
Unlike other systems, 3CX is compatible with a multitude of handsets, giving you ultimate choice and flexibility
- Save up to 80% on your business telecommunication costs
- Free calls within your organisation, even to other branches
- Use the DC Two cloud hosted SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
- Reduce travel expenses with native virtual meetings and chat on desktop or mobile device
- Extend your VOIP services to include free calls to 40+ countries from $16 +gst each
- Save on maintenance and administration costs via the easy to use web management console
- Enjoy full transparency and optimisation through reporting
Group calls or phone conferencing with 3CX
Group calls or conferencing via talk, chat or video is easier than ever no matter where each team member is located by using the phone handset, softphone, desktop or mobile apps.
The integrated video conferencing includes;
- Free for up to 250 participants
- Unlimited users regardless of edition
- Initiate a conference with one single click
- Dial-in to meetings by phone
- Correlated operability between VoIP and video
- Bandwidth Management and Control
- Remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting – plugin / extension free screen sharing
- Pre-upload PowerPoint & PDFs before meetings
- Easy to use polling tool for feedback
3CX IP Phone Security
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX sets the standard. 3CX’s inbuilt security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
- Increased secure web server configuration
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools
- Global IP Blacklist automatically updated for participating PBXs
- Traffic to 3CX apps is encrypted via the 3CX Tunnel
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs
- Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab
- Automatic Failover for instant backup
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS
- Limit access to 3CX management console based on IP
Installing 3CX Phone System
- Service is set up on the DC Two platform including security and backup
- Phone handsets and hardware is pre-configured then delivered to you
- You plug in and start using your phone
- Install the desktop and mobile apps to take advantage of talk, chat, video call and conferencing capabilities
- Your preferred IT provider supplies and configures a 4G failover solution to ensure business continuance
- Edit, move or reconfigure the system anytime via the management console
Is it easy to update 3CX?
Updating is fast an easy with the DC Tel hosted 3CX solution. The desktop and mobile apps will notify you when a software update is required, ensuring you have the latest features and security protection at all times.
How do you access 3CX management console
Simply access the management console via the web which is configured for your service before it is delivered to you.
Can you do hot-desking with 3CX?
Hot-desking is easy with a 3CX solution, as you can allow connected IP phones to be used by multiple users, simply requiring a user to log into their individual account on that phone.
Sound great? Download 3CX to get started
To get started you can click below to download 3CX for free, then we can look after the cloud hosting for you in our local Australian data centre.Get 3CX now to get started